Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Comments

Laura your game is so awesome. I would of like my game to prove some thing like yours even do your game was kinda hard but it actually help understand ,and I know that gangs are bad and you have a great game here nice job even do I wish I could of done some thing close to yours. thanks for making it to the globes award.

Jasmine A.


Michael your game was great i think you made it to the globes.Your game about the rat was awesome ,like this is happening in real life and i just wanted to do some thing alike but i just had 3 periods to make a fast/ playing game. Yea i just wish you could of make it longer like your other game ball world with a lot of levels but yeah your game had me wanting more about it.


Jasmine A.


Luis i love your game. I would of like my game to be like your . nice job keep it up for next you when i beat you this year i didn't make it because i had to do it in 3 periods but yea next you im totally going to beat you but yeah nice game.

Jasmine A.


Christian you have an amazing game i couldn't comment on your blog because you didn't put it on there but yea Christian you have an amazing game going to challenge you next year i'm going to have a better game then you this year i couldn't because i only had a 3 periods to make some thing fast but yea nice game
Jasmine A.

No comments:

Post a Comment