Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Game


My team name is Epic Earth. The game is called WARNING: World wide Pacific Ocean. Topic is environmental issues.Our game is about the garbage patch pacific ocean and, effects on marine animals, and water pollution.Kids are going to learn how the trash ends up in the ocean and what they can to prevent trash from getting to the pacific ocean.I want this game to get to people that trashing are earth every little thing they throw ends in the ocean and can effect are animals.What I'm proud of is that at the beginning I didn't know nothing about this topic at all, till I got in to my research and finding out that every thing I trow away on the floor it ended in our ocean and can effect animals and I accomplish my goal to create a great game that will help others know that we need  to recycle and throw away our trash were they so post too.

No comments:

Post a Comment